Forensic Psychiatrist Expert Services
- Forced or false confessions
- Competency to waive Miranda Rights
- Competency to Stand Trial
- Proceed Pro Se
- Receive Sentencing
- Amnesia for Offense
- Capacity to Form Intent
- Involuntary Intoxication
- Sleep Disorders
- Insanity Defense
- Guilty but Mentally Ill
- Downward/Upward Departure in Sentencing
- Emotional injury
- Class action and multiple litigants
- Emotional injury examinations
- Capacity in testamentary and financial decisions
- Parental rights
- Custody recommendations
- Questions of abuse and neglect
- Assessment of special needs
- Assessment of parent’s capacity to provide an appropriate environment.
- Harassment and discrimination
- ADA – American with disabilities Act: Essential Functions and Reasonable Accommodations
- Workman’s Compensation
Request A Consultation
Commitment To You And Your Case
- With a commitment to his clients, Dr. Salvage offers forensic psychiatrist expert services, including criminal, civil, employment, and family law.
- Extensive Expertise: having been deposed, Dr. Salvage uses his experience as a psychiatry expert to provide quality work under pressure from adversarial proceedings or in high-profile cases.
- Collaborative Working Environment so all concerns are addressed and questions can be answered in a manner that is fair, decisive, and congruent with the facts.
- Cutting Edge Psychiatric Data provides the most compelling psychiatric evidence.
- Intensive Commitment to each case to produce the impeccable results.
- Clear, Meticulous, Comprehensively Researched Reporting.
- Individual Solutions are reached with individual attorneys based on the assessment of the psychiatric data.
- Maximum degree of attention to each client.
- Responds quickly to client urgency, 24 hours a day.
- Deadline Conscious and Flexible to adhere to the changing schedules of the legal system.